Monday, June 1, 2009

Hope Come Again 2

Hope is so strong and so innately good! One of the best things out there, along with faith and love. Yet somehow I find that when life gets tough I feel like throwing hope out the window because I feel as though I've failed or that it failed me... yet it's those times I need hope the most... And along with it a peace straight from God's heart to mine, so immense that I could never ever begin to even think of fathoming it...

Think of Casting Crown's lyrics in Every Man:
"Seems there's just so many roads to travel; it's hard to tell where they all will lead. My life is scarred and my dreams unraveled. Now I'm scared to take a leap. If I could find someone to follow who knows my pain and feels the weight. The uncertainty of my tomorrow, the guilt and pain of yesterday.
"There is hope for every man. A solid place where we can stand in this dry and weary land. There is hope for every man. There is love that never dies. There is peace in troubled times. Will we help them understand? Jesus is hope for every man."

2 comments:

  1. hope is strong and when you are without it, you are not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. valid point. which is ironic, because when we throw hope out the window we do so in attempts to be, or at least look, strong...

    ReplyDelete